Wednesday, January 25, 2012

“Arsenal jobs are really good. But do you really want to pick up and move to a whole new city and start all over from scratch?” - George Riley

Hello, Faithful Followers!  I have moved locations.  Twice.  I moved back to the Fargo-Moorhead area and found a new blog home.  Blogspot has been great to me, but I have decided to switch things up.  You can now catch me at my new cyber-home:


Thank you so much for sticking with me and I’ll see ya in the new neighborhood!
Positive Thought of the Day:
Traveling is not just seeing the new; it is also leaving behind. Not just opening doors; also closing them behind you, never to return. But the place you have left forever is always there for you to see whenever you shut your eyes.” – Jan Myrdal

No comments:

Post a Comment